Digital Nomad in Warsaw

Hey hey :wave: When I finally decided to go full time on freelancing back in the spring I also vowed to myself to try out the “digital nomad” lifestyle - 1) to see more of the world and 2) to challenge my own very rigid “9-5 in the office” working regime. First up; Warsaw!

This is where I need your help :sos: :pray: Please share any tips you have for a digital nomad traveling solo in the Polish capital. Best laptop friendly coffee shops :coffee: , best work spaces with day pass access :tickets: , best sandwich shops (or bagel shops; i heard that’s the thing in Poland) :bagel:, best networking and hangout spots :handshake: … oh, and while you’re at it; best bars in the city :beers:

Cheers!

1 Like

Most coffee shops are laptop friendly, but don’t use free wi-fi. Mobile data plans are cheap in Poland, both together with voice or data only. I reccomend Premium Mobile as they do not have long term contracts - you terminate any time you want.

As for food and bars, Warsaw center is full of nice places, but do not forget to have a look at Francuska Str. in Saska Kępa (just other side of the river from Center).

For working space to rent, no experience, as I have my own.

2 Likes

Not a problem! If you will need any help in Warsaw ping me :slight_smile:

1 Like