Getting help sending out invoices to clients

When you have a lot of clients and many invoices to send out each month, it takes up al lot of time. At the moment, Xolo doesn’t support multiple users if they don’t have e-residency. It would be a great feature to be able to invite assistants to the Xolo backend, so they can send invoices to clients, check overdue invoices and see which invoices need more input or additional receipts. As a business owner I don’t want to deal with these time consuming tasks and would like to give them to my assistant.

:sweat_smile: Oops, Our Bad!

Hey @jan-hendrik , first off, let me apologise for leaving you hanging for almost 4 months… In accounting that’s like half a year of wondering if anyone was going to help you with those invoices. :see_no_evil: We definitely dropped the ball on this one, and we’re sorry about that!

Now, onto the good (well, semi-good) news: what you’re asking for is not currently supported by our product just yet… BUT, it is on our backlog and making its way through the Xolo feature pipeline as we speak! :hammer_and_wrench: We’re hoping to roll it out soon (fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:), so you won’t have to wrestle with invoicing all on your own for much longer.

We’ll be sure to personally give you the heads-up the moment it’s live. Hang tight, and thanks for your patience—help is on the way (finally)! :raised_hands: