Income to Paysera for Spanish autonomo

Hello everybody.

I am new user of Xolo platform. Maybe it’s not proper place do ask this question - in this case it would be great if somebody could kindly direct me to where it can be asked.

I am planning to open autonomo in Spain to do a freelance job remotely and I would like to cooperate with Xolo for arrangement of related parerwork. The issue is that my employer is in Cayman Islands and Spanish banks don’t accept transfers from there. So, I would like to receive payments through Paysera.

The question is - will it not be a problem for Xolo team to handle paperwork for such kind of accounting? When money are received on Paysera. Maybe it’s silly question but would like to make sure before start.

Best regards
Artem

Hi Artem,

Welcome to the community!

It’s great that you’re considering using Xolo for your freelance work.

Your question about receiving payments through Paysera is important, and I want to make sure you get the best answer. For specific details like this, it’s a good idea to check directly with the Xolo support team. They can give you the most accurate information and help you with any paperwork concerns.

You can reach out to them at ayuda@xolo.io.
This way, you can be sure that all your paperwork and payment arrangements will be managed correctly.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

1 Like

Thank you Carmina! I will contact Xolo support team.