What is Xolo doing?

I am confused by recent Xolo activity. Xolo used to be simple, now it has 100 menus.

Xolo made Xchange which is a Job board. Now, Xolo also launched a Community forum with a job board and forum to exchange information with companies and freelancers. It is similar and confusing. Xolo, what are you doing and why?

Thanks,
Dimi

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community! :wave:

The Job Board category was created for freelance opportunities and project collaborations and is designed to help you network and find potential partners within the community.

We encourage freelancers to share tips, join discussions, and discover new opportunities to collaborate.

However, please note that the purpose of this category is solely for networking within the community.

Should you need assistance with anything else, please let me know.

2 Likes

I still think XoloGo was better at the beginning. Especially when it allowed you to keep the money in the company subaccount and withdraw it only when you thought it was necessary, also based on the tax systems of the country of residence. Same thing for refunds. One of the advantages of Estonia is precisely no taxation of corporate profits (something that for example in Italy we don’t have).

1 Like

@alessandro2 This one I understand, Alessandro - XoloGo is the low-cost solution where Xolo Leap is the full-fledge solution. I think this is why XoloGo was changed.

@carmina.psariuc Carmina, this does not answer my question, but thank you for this information. It is confusing to have two menus (two sections) for the same thing.

I am worried that Xolo is doing so many different things at once that it may be distracted for its main purpose - accounting & compliance for e-residents. Not a job board for e-residents.

1 Like

I understand your vision for the future of XoloGo and I fear you are right. I just hope that is not the case. Again, XoloGo, originally was pretty much perfect.

1 Like

Kind of inclined to agree. I’m struggling to even find the various resources Xolo refers to in its badging system, i.e., “Certified”. :man_shrugging:t3:

I really like Xolo for its accounting, compliance, and general support of Estonian e-resident freelancers. I absolutely do not want a Xolo-branded social network to distract the team from this objective.

I’m trying to keep an open mind on this one and see what Xolo has in store, but I’m deeply sceptical and a bit concerned. If you’ve got more info (that is, the Xolo team) I’d really love to hear more that might assuage these concerns.

1 Like